Saturday, October 10, 2009

Game 11 - Erskine Bridge 0 Thorn Athletic 7

10 Oct 09 - Miller St, Johnston - This was a 2nd round Scottish Cup tie and I thought I had one of my best games as a ref. It was a great day for football and I covered an awful lot of ground as I made a real attempt to keep up with play throughout the game. I came off sweating profusely. This is my benchmark performance so far. I must strive to maintain that level of fitness and performance for the rest of the season. As regrds the game itself, Thorn won quite easily. It was a decent game played in a sporting spirit by both teams. It was 3 nil at half time and the game was well over before Thorn racked up the rest in the second half. 1 yellow for persistent fouling, 0 reds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home