Saturday, November 28, 2009

Game 17 - Livingston AFC 1 Camelon Th 2

28 Nov 09 - Holmes Park, Broxburn. East of Scotland Cup 3rd Round. Eventful!! 8 cautions, a mass brawl and pitch invasion and a personal insult from the Livingston officials. Camelon were 2 up in the first 25 minutes and look good to win fairly comfortably although they weren't a great side. But the sides of each park (particularly Livingston) were vocal and loud. They shouted against every decision and I think this got to the players. There were some meaty tackles but nothing more than you'd expect from any amateur game. Then the Livvy officials shouted that I should have fuckin seen an incident through my good eye. I was livid. I told them they'd be reported then minutes later after an innocuous looking challenge, it all kicked off with the Livvy sidelines on the pitch and one of their supporters punching lumps out of a Camelon player. I threatened to abandon the game but the last half hour was actually ok despite a few more bookings. I was exhausted afterwards. 8 yellows 0 reds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home